We give you 5 reasons, why you should include bajra in your diet:
1# Good source of energy:
2# Promotes heart health:
3# Helps digestion:
4# Helps prevent cancer:
5# Possess anti-diabetic effect: Not only does bajra lower the risk of development of diabetes in healthy individuals but also increases insulin sensitivity, making it a suitable cereal option for those who are diabetic.
Indian gooseberry, commonly known as amla, is undoubtedly a powerhouse of nutrients. Being a very rich source of Vitamin C, iron and calcium, amla is a health treasure. It also offers a number of beauty benefits for your hair and skin. Amla is a very special fruit full of antioxidants that are effective in reducing the cell damage which reduces the free radicals that can cause disease in the body.
Natural Ayurvedic Amla Powder!
Since ages, herbs and plant roots are used as Ayurvedic treatment to fight sickness and weakness. Satvyk has introduced an unparalleled range of Ayurvedic Powders inspired from our Ancestors recipe! Relieve yourself with these Powders and let them take care of your skin, hair, heart and overall health with its high nutrients. Consumption of Natural Ayurvedic powders first thing in the morning will keep you fresh as a daisy. So treat yourself with these delightful inexpensive superfoods.
• Relieve yourself with Satvyk’s rich and inviting Natural Amla Powder. Let this shield against viral infections take care of your skin, hair, heart, diabetes and overall health with its high anti-oxidants and Vitamin C. Consumption of natural amla powder first thing in the morning will keep you fresh as a daisy. So treat yourself with this delightful inexpensive superfood natural Amla Powder.
• Being a rich source of Vitamin C, it improves immunity system and is an energy booster. Daily consumption of natural Amla Powder helps in smoothing heart functions and helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases. It plays a vital role in safeguarding one’s skin. Thorough intake of Amla Powder encourages healthy, glowing and supple skin.
• Natural Amla Powder helps in strengthening and thickening hair. Making this powder a part of your daily diet will help lowering acidity and stomach ulcers.
• Chromium in natural amla juice helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
• Direct-from-Farms! Full of Nutrients! Full of Benefits!
Before this bundle of Happiness is delivered at your door-steps, Satvyk ensures:
*Indigenous and Local Herbs!
Herbs and Ayurvedic plants which are grown naturally are used in making of these Powders. They are washed, cleaned and Sun-dried well before stone-grinding into Powder.
Stone-Grinding of Natural Herbs into Powders.
These Natural & Healthy Herbs or Plants are hand-picked and then converted into Ayurvedic Powders in ‘Stone-Chakkis’ using ancient method of grinding.
Women associated with Rural Self-Help Groups are provided with Herbs and Manual Chakkis. As RPM (Rotations per Minute) on manual Chakki are limited, heat generated in this process is very negligible and hence all the Nutrient Contents are intact to the Powders and not burned away. Thus, making Stone-ground Powders more Healthy and Nutritious.
*Benefits of Ayurvedic Powders!
Daily consumption of such Ayurvedic Powders helps in maintaining body weight, blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels. It also helps in maintaining strong health.
For best effect, it is recommended to have such powders first thing in the morning, empty stomach with luke warm water. If on medication, it is advised to consult Nutritionist.
Say hi to Good Health with Satvyk’s finest quality Ayurvedic Powders!
*Direct-from-source, with love & smiles!
We work to develop & nurture a greener sense of purpose! In the process, we help our farmers follow sustainable farming practices & ensure that there is no use of chemicals, pesticides or fertilizers at any stage of the supply chain including farming, storage & packing.
Here, we promote hand-made to factory made & hence, work with small marginal farmers for our sourcing needs. We take pride to say that majority of our processing activities are handled by Women Self Help Groups from rural India.
Satvyk – The Health reStore is not just Organic Food but a complete Organic Lifestyle. We are a huge family of 8000 Farmers (Desi Kisan) and many small scale Rural Women Self-Help Groups. We believe in providing our Customers complete Organic and Edible items i.e Chemical-free and as Nature intended it to be!