Sona masoori is a sort of Indian white rice, for the most part developed in the territories of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka in India, as indicated by the Spices of India site. It is a medium-grain, sweet-smelling rice that is lightweight and low in starch.
Natural & Organic Rice!
Rice is one of the most loved and famous forms of food from South India. It is known to be very healthy, nutritious and tasty. In earlier days, one bowl of Rice with Fresh Desi Cow Buttermilk used to be entire lunch. Due to its nutrition content, it is a wholesome lunch and is a very good source of energy.
• Sona masoori is an Indian white rice, cultivated in the territories of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.
• It is a medium-grain, sweet-smelling rice that is lightweight and low in starch.
• Satvyk’s Unpolished Sona Masoori Rice is grown using Indian variety of Desi Local Seed and in a completely Organic CHemical free way.
• Direct from Farmers – To our Customers
• High in Nutrients! Low in Starch! Good Food is just an Order away!
Before this bundle of Happiness is delivered at your door-steps, Satvyk ensures:
*Indigenous and Local Rice Plantations!
• Rice is grown naturally using Indigenous variety of Plants in various rural farms of South-India.
• Our Farmers wake-up early morning at dawn and work day-in & day-out to produce chemical free food for us. They use manual Labor force to get rid of weeds – the unwanted plants in Farms instead of Chemical Sprays. They still believe in using Desi Cow’s Cow-Dung & Go-Mutra and various natural Arks like Jeevamrut & Dashaparni Arks to fight pests rather than Chemical Fertilizers.
• After the efforts taken by our Farmers for 4-6 months, we finally get fresh, Natural and completely chemical-free Rice!
• They are then sun-dried and are separated from their Husks using the traditional method of Winnowing.
Cleaning, Grading & Packing of Natural Rice.
• These Natural & Healthy rice are then cleaned, graded and packed manually and not by any Machine process.
• Women associated with Rural Self-Help Groups are provided with grains and cleaning & packing materials.
• As entire process in manual and as automated processing is not done, all the Nutrient Contents are intact to the rice and not burned away.
• Thus, making them more Healthy and Nutritious option.
Benefits of Rice.
• Rice contain Proteins in it which helps in maintaining strong health and is a very good source of energy.
• Loaded with nutrients rice help in maintaining the strong health.
Direct-from-source, with love & smiles!
We work to develop & nurture a greener sense of purpose! In the process, we help our farmers follow sustainable farming practices & ensure that there is no use of chemicals, pesticides or fertilizers at any stage of the supply chain including farming, storage & packing.
Here, we promote hand-made to factory made & hence, work with small marginal farmers for our sourcing needs. We take pride to say that majority of our processing activities are handled by Women Self Help Groups from rural India.
Satvyk – The Health reStore is not just Organic Food but a complete Organic Lifestyle. We are a huge family of 8000 Farmers (Desi Kisan) and many small scale Rural Women Self-Help Groups. We believe in providing our Customers complete Organic and Edible items i.e Chemical-free and as Nature intended it to be!
There are no reviews yet.