The little millet may be called little but in no means its nutritional content is little. It is a rich source of B-vitamins, minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, potassium . It also provides essential fats to the body, the kind that helps in weight loss. Its high fibre content is yet another positive making it an ideal part of pongal or even kheer instead of rice.
Natural & Organic Millets!
Millets is one of the most ancient forms of food and was famously consumed by all our ancestors. It is known to be very healthy, nutritious and tasty. In earlier days, one bowl of millet daliya used to be entire lunch. Due to heavy dietary fibers, it is a wholesome lunch and is a very good source of energy.
• No Chemicals
• Direct from Farmers
• High Nutrients
Before this bundle of Happiness is delivered at your door-steps, Satvyk ensures:
*Indigenous and Local Seeds!
• Millets are grown naturally using Indigenous variety of Seeds in various rural farms of India.
• Our Farmers wakeup early morning at dawn and work day-in & day-out to produce chemical free food for us. They use manual Labor force to get rid of weeds – the unwanted plants in Farms instead of Chemical Sprays. They still believe in using Desi Cow’s Cow-Dung & Go-Mutra and various natural Arks like Jeevamrut & Dashaparni Arks to fight pests rather than Chemical Fertilizers.
• After the efforts taken by our Farmers for 5 months, we finally get fresh, Natural and completely chemical-free Millets!
• Grains are then sun-dried and are separated from their Husks using the traditional method of Winnowing.
Cleaning, Grading & Packing of Natural Millets.
• These Natural & Healthy grains are then cleaned, graded and packed manually and not by any Machine process.
• Women associated with Rural Self-Help Groups are provided with grains and cleaning & packing materials.
• As entire process in manual and as automated processing is not done, all the Nutrient Contents are intact to the Millets and not burned away.
• Thus, making them more Healthy and Nutritious option.
*Benefits of Millets.
• Millets contain Proteins in it which helps in maintaining strong health and is a very good source of energy.
• Loaded with Proteins, Iron and Calcium Millets help in maintaining the skin healthy & glowing.
• High Fiber contents in them helps in keeping Body Weight in check.
• Daliya/Khichdi made from this millets is extremely healthy and yummy! Its even loved by Kids :
Direct-from-source, with love & smiles!
We work to develop & nurture a greener sense of purpose! In the process, we help our farmers follow sustainable farming practices & ensure that there is no use of chemicals, pesticides or fertilizers at any stage of the supply chain including farming, storage & packing.
Here, we promote hand-made to factory made & hence, work with small marginal farmers for our sourcing needs. We take pride to say that majority of our processing activities are handled by Women Self Help Groups from rural India.
Satvyk – The Health reStore is not just Organic Food but a complete Organic Lifestyle. We are a huge family of 8000 Farmers (Desi Kisan) and many small scale Rural Women Self-Help Groups. We believe in providing our Customers complete Organic and Edible items i.e Chemical-free and as Nature intended it to be
There are no reviews yet.