Satvyk Jamun Juice without Sugar:
Lord Rama’s favorite fruit Jamun is known as ‘Fruit of Gods’ in India, this purple pulp is also been called as “Fruit of Summer” with effective reliever from sun heat.
• Jamun juice is a rich source of proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, flavonoids, and calcium which help to fight diseases like cancer liver problems and diarrhea.
• Being low in calories and low glycemic index which makes them the perfect healthy treat for sugar and diabetic. It also maintains the blood sugar level in the body.
• The intake of this juice is specifically recommended to control spleen growth proper digestion, urine retention issues and promote natural bowel movement.
• It acts as a natural astringent which removes bad breath after mouthwash.
• The nutrient content in the pulp helps in treating the bleeding and pain of gums.
• Directions to consume:-
• Jamun juice can be consumed in the morning as well as in the evening breakfast for a healthy appetite.
• Jamun juice is also recommended when you feel thirsty or dehydrated during summer days.
• Shake well the bottle before use.
• Should be stored in the dry place.
How to prepare:
Please add 15-20 ml of Juice concentrate in a glass of 200ml earthenware cooled water. Please note as this juice includes seeds as well, it has that bitter taste. One can add sweeteners like organic Jaggery Powder or raw sugar with some spearmint and basil and some black pepper powder! It will be a treat indeed.