Ready to cook-Khichdi Mix:
Do you crave for yummy but a healthy meal? Look no more. Kick start your day with Satvyk’s yummy but healthy, nutritious and wholesome Khichdi Mix. Gone are the days when khichdi was considered as ‘Patient’s food’. Satvyk’s Khichdi Mix is a unique blend of hand-pounded red rice, moong dal, Kodo millet, and Moringa powder, inspired by our Ancestors recipe.
Natural & Organic Khichdi Mix!
Satvyk’s Khichdi Mix is a unique combination of various healthy nutrients. It has handpounded dals, Millets, Red Rice and Moringa Powder. Try it once and you will definitely want it more
• Do you crave for yummy but a healthy meal? Look no more. Kick start your day with Satvyk’s yummy but healthy, nutritious and wholesome Khichdi Mix. Gone are the days when khichdi was considered as ‘Patient’s food’. Satvyk’s Khichdi Mix is a unique blend of hand-pounded red rice, moong dal, Kodo millet, and Moringa powder, inspired by our Ancestors recipe.
• Maintains blood sugar levels and improves heart health. A spoonful of A2 Desi Cow Ghee on the khichdi mix makes it a rich source of micronutrients which strengthens brain development and nervous system. Being gluten free it can be consumed by the people suffering through gluten sensitivity.
• In Ayurveda, Khichdi is considered as its staple food. It helps in maintaining the immunity system and is an energy booster. As per Ayurveda, the Moringa Powder in the mixture has its special relevance. Being rich in proteins and amino acids it aids the overall growth of the body, especially muscles.
• Try it Once and you will want more…
Before this bundle of Happiness is delivered at your door-steps, Satvyk ensures:
*Indigenous and Local Seeds!
• Khichdi Mix grains are grown naturally using Indigenous variety of Seeds in various rural farms of India.
• Our Farmers wakeup early morning at dawn and work day-in & day-out to produce chemical free food for us. They use manual Labor force to get rid of weeds – the unwanted plants in Farms instead of Chemical Sprays. They still believe in using Desi Cow’s Cow-Dung & Go-Mutra and various natural Arks like Jeevamrut & Dashaparni Arks to fight pests rather than Chemical Fertilizers.
• After the efforts taken by our Farmers for 4-5 months, we finally get fresh, Natural and completely chemical-free Grains!
• Grains are then sun-dried and are separated from their Husks using the traditional method of Winnowing.
Cleaning, Grading & Packing of Natural Khapli Wheat.
• These Natural & Healthy grains are then cleaned, graded and packed manually and not by any Machine process.
• Women associated with Rural Self-Help Groups are provided with grains and cleaning & packing materials.
• As entire process in manual and as automated processing is not done, all the Nutrient Contents are intact to the Grains and not burned away.
• Thus, making them more Healthy and Nutritious option.
*Easy Recipe for Khichdi Mix!
• Take one cup of Khichdi Mix and 3-4 cups of Water in a Container.
• Add 1/2 tsp of turmeric and salt in accordance with the taste. Add water to it and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
• Let the Khichdi cook, till it gets soft.
• Take another vessel and add 2 tsp of Ghee, ½ tsp of Mustard Seeds, ½ tsp Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaves, 1 dry chili, a pinch of asafoetida (Hing), small piece of Cinnamon and 1-2 pieces of Cloves and let it cook for 1-2 mins.
• Add this newly made tempering to the soft cooked Khichdi and enjoy the delicious meal.
• Add a tsp of ghee to the khichdi and relish with a bowl of curd.
• One can also add vegetables too if required to make it more healthy, delicious and yummy!
• Taking no more than 20 minutes, it is a soothing dish and a spoon of Satvyk’s A2 Desi cow ghee o top of it makes it even more mouth-watering.
Direct-from-source, with love & smiles!
We work to develop & nurture a greener sense of purpose! In the process, we help our farmers follow sustainable farming practices & ensure that there is no use of chemicals, pesticides or fertilizers at any stage of the supply chain including farming, storage & packing.
Here, we promote hand-made to factory made & hence, work with small marginal farmers for our sourcing needs. We take pride to say that majority of our processing activities are handled by Women Self Help Groups from rural India.
Satvyk – The Health reStore is not just Organic Food but a complete Organic Lifestyle. We are a huge family of 8000 Farmers (Desi Kisan) and many small scale Rural Women Self-Help Groups. We believe in providing our Customers complete Organic and Edible items i.e Chemical-free and as Nature intended it to be!