Epsom Salt –
Known for its richness in Magnesium, Epsom Salt is used to treat various conditions such as –
1. To promote sound sleep.
2. Helps in reduction of stress.
3. Aids with constipation.
4. Helps in reduction of muscle soreness
5. Helps in reducing pain and swelling.
6. Say hello to healthy feet with Epsom Salts!
8. Helps in Sunburn relief.
How to use?
Most common use of Epsom Salt is in baths and thus it is also known as Bath Salts.
1. 1-2 Spoons of Epsom salt can be added to Water (a standard sized bucket ) and use it for bathing. You can also put the Epsom salt under running water if you want it to dissolve more quickly.
2. It can be added to hair conditioner to add volume to hair.
3. Adding Epsom salts to the facewash can be an excellent exfoliator.
There are no reviews yet.