All the Oils at Satvyk are extracted using traditional wood-pressed technique preventing any heat generation in the process. The oil-seeds are hand-picked and dried under the sun and crushed in Wooden Ghani and this oil is kept in Sunlight for 2 days for the sediments to get settled. The AIIMS doctor report on oils emphasises that the Oil should have a particular smell & it should be sticky unlike the refined oils available today. The refined oil available in the market is a home to a number of diseases as per various reports as 7-8 chemicals are used to make the oil refined and filtered. We recommed using our cold-pressed oils for cooking for the best results. The coconut oil can also be used as a hair oil, the sesame oil has a lot of ayurvedic benefits if cold pressed.
Wood-Pressed Coconut Oil.
Free of chemicals and artificial preservatives, Satvyk’s Organic Coconut Oil comes with amazing taste and flavor. We have extracted this exquisite oil by using ancient wood-pressed technology. As no heating procedure is carried out, all nutrient contents are intact.
• All the Oils at Satvyk are extracted using traditional wood-pressed technique preventing any heat generation in the process.
• The oil-seeds are hand-picked and dried under the sun and crushed in Wooden Ghani and this oil is kept in Sunlight for 2 days for the sediments to get settled.
• The AIIMS doctor report on oils emphasizes that the Oil should have a particular smell & it should be sticky. Stickiness and smell of an oil is intact only when processed at low RPM (Rotations per Minute). In automated processing, heat generated is very high which leads in burning up of all nutrient contents.
• Wood-Pressed Oils on other hand are extracted in Wooden Ghani at low RPMs, thus all nutrient contents are present and not burned away.
*Direct-from-Farmers – To-your-doorsteps! Full of Nutrients! Full of Love!
Before this bundle of Happiness is delivered at your door-steps, Satvyk ensures:
*Chemical-free Organic Coconuts!
• Coconuts are grown naturally in the rural Coconut Groves of South India.
• Our Farmers wakeup early morning at dawn and work day-in & day-out to produce chemical free food for us. They use manual Labor force to get rid of weeds – the unwanted plants in Plantations instead of Chemical Sprays. They still believe in using Desi Cow’s Cow-Dung & Go-Mutra and various natural Arks like Jeevamrut & Dashaparni Arks to fight pests rather than Chemical Fertilizers.
*Process of extracting Wood-Pressed Oils.
• Fresh Coconut Oil is extracted from Organic Coconuts.
• Using the ancient Cold-pressed techniques, oil is extracted from Wooden Ghani at very low RPM (Rotations per minute).
• As very low heat is generated in extraction process, all nutrient contents are intact and not burned away.
Benefits of Wood-Pressed Oils.
• Satvyk’s Wood-Pressed Oils have a natural taste and aroma and is full of nutrients and proteins. Daily consumption of it helps in keeping strong health. • It helps in protecting us from viral infections and also improves our immunity Power. • It also helps in maintaining strong and young heart.
Direct-from-source, with love & smiles!
We work to develop & nurture a greener sense of purpose! In the process, we help our farmers follow sustainable farming practices & ensure that there is no use of chemicals, pesticides or fertilizers at any stage of the supply chain including farming, storage & packing.
Here, we promote hand-made to factory made & hence, work with small marginal farmers for our sourcing needs. We take pride to say that majority of our processing activities are handled by Women Self Help Groups from rural India.
Satvyk – The Health reStore is not just Organic Food but a complete Organic Lifestyle. We are a huge family of 8000 Farmers (Desi Kisan) and many small scale Rural Women Self-Help Groups. We believe in providing our Customers complete Organic and Edible items i.e Chemical-free and as Nature intended it to be!